- Buy a farm and breed pygmy goats. (Aussa, I’m looking at you!)
- Dehydrate ALL THE FOODS!!!
- Learn Italian.
- Make homemade ice cream – a new flavor every week.
- Hike the Appalachian Trail.
- Write that magic realism novel I’ve only gotten through two chapters of in 6+ years. It’s still a great idea, dammit!
- Visit ALL THE COUNTRIES!!!
- Watch those movies people make faces about when I say I haven’t seen them: Pulp Fiction, Trainspotting, (Helena, now I’m looking at you!), Top Gun, A Wonderful Life, etc. etc. etc.)
- Open a chocolate shop. More on this in a later post – it almost happened!
- Paint my nails a new color every day.
- Actually train my three dogs. Like, at all. Even a little bit.
- Build a bookcase.
- Visit all of YOU! Bloggy Tour 2014, y’all.
- Work on a house with Habitat for Humanity.
- Finally water ski for more than four continuous seconds, for once in my freaking life.
- Go to this Folk School and learn how to make ALL THE CRAFTS!!!
- Dye my hair purple. (Heyyyyyy, Daile!)
- Have an entire spa day – the works. Wrap me in seaweed? Sure, why not?
- Learn how to fly planes. Preferably ones without snakes.
- Climb Mount Everest. (No, really.)
- Send more truly excellent mail.
So… what about you?
P.S. “MORE GOATS PLEASE JENNIE!” — OK, OK, I give the people what they want: